Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cute Halloween Cookie Set


Just a quick post to show this cute Halloween Cookie set I made up for Mr Sweet to take into his work colleagues.

The cookies are double chocolate chip sugar cookies topped with grape, orange and chocolate fondant.

Now take a deep breath........'cause Christmas is coming. I'll give you this weekend as a break with something deliciously chocolate, but then I can't make any promises.

Plus if your in the Christmas spirit or are planning to be remember I still have one Christmas Cookie demonstration date left this year on the 17th of November as part of Hands on Brisbane.

I will be demonstration how I roll out the cookie dough, how I get an even finish and then decorate a range of cookies from elegant snowflakes to these cute babushka snowmen and penguins. The demonstrations are very interactive and limited to 15 people so you can feel free to ask me as many questions about cookies or blogging that you would like. The sessions are on from 10:30am to 12:30 at the Bleeding Heart Cafe Brisbane and are $30. Tickets are available HERE.


5 comments:

  1. So beautifully dcorated, I wish I had your talents in this field. And its great to see a halloween post that side steps the gruesome side too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost wouldn't want to eat them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Halloween cookies are fantastic, but I have just fallen in love of your Christmas cookies!! It´s a pity you are so far!!! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just way too cute! :D

    ReplyDelete