Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Tickle the Imagination Issue 18 - Cookie Swap

Chocolate Cookies - recipe in the latest edition of Tickle the Imagination

Just a quick post to let you all know that the latest edition of Tickle the Imagination is out which includes a yummy and easy to follow cookie recipe with instructions for a number of variations that I created especially for Tickle.

I am going to say my favorite was the chocolate version which I kept all to myself as I found a few were perfect with my morning coffee, ok and also my afternoon coffee ;)

But the kids loved the ones covered in hundreds and thousands, although they were also a bit partial to the ooey, gooey Nutella cookies as well.

I guess what I'm saying is it's a really easy recipe to make and change up so there is something for everyone.

Plus there is a whole host of other loveliness in the magazine including a sweet reindeer treat party styled by Simply Sweet Soirees, some great gift ideas and even recipes submitted by readers. Hello cheat's cinnamon ice-cream I'm putting you on my list.


It's a beautiful magazine filled with handmade and creative ideas and people. CLICK HERE to see the preview link and subscription details. You can purchase online or a lovely hard copy.


No comments:

Post a Comment